PERI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2026|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.665M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Perion to Present at the UBS 41st Annual Global Media and Communications Conference noodls Dec 3
- Relative Strength Alert For Perion Network The Street Nov 26
- Perion Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve Acquisition of Conduit's ClientConnect noodls Nov 18
- Perion Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve Acquisition of Conduit’s ClientConnect Business Wire Nov 18
- Perion Network's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/12: (VNDA) (IOC) (HTLD) Higher; (SRPT) (DM) (HNR) Lower Street Insider Nov 12
- Big Upside Ahead For Perion Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Perion Revenues Increase 31% and Non GAAP Net Income Up 68% in Third Quarter of 2013 noodls Nov 12
- Perion Network Ltd. (PERI) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.34 Street Insider Nov 12
- Q3 & 9M 2013 Perion Network Ltd Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 12
PERI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Perion Network is up 3.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, AVG Technologies up 22.62%, and NQ Mobile up 104.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PERI
Pro Strategies Featuring PERI
Did Perion Network make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Perion Network Ltd., is a consumer internet company that develops applications to make the online experience of its users simple, safe and enjoyable. Its three main consumer brands are: IncrediMail, Smilebox and SweetIM.