PERI Key Stats
- Perion: A Solid Growth Play Seeking Alpha May 22
- Perion to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences Business Wire May 21
- 3 Stocks Energizing Investors After Earnings May 19
- Perion Network Ltd. Stock Upgraded (PERI) May 15
- Stock Market News for May 14, 2013 May 14
- Perion Network price target raised to $20 from $17 at Benchmark Co. May 14
- Stock Market News for May 14, 2013 - Market News Zacks May 14
- American Public Invests in Fidelis May 13
- Perion Network's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 13
- Earnings roundup: Stratasys, Perion AP May 13
PERI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Perion Network is up 211.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Brightcove down 47.33%, and Rovi down 5.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PERI
Pro Report PDF for PERI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PERI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PERI
Did Perion Network make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Perion Network Ltd.', formerly IncrediMail, is a global consumer software company. Perion's two main consumer brands are IncrediMail and Smilebox. The Company's products have had over 150 million downloads and have an installation base of more than 18 million.