PER Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.270|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.47%|
|Net Income (TTM)||119.05M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||95.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||91.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||21.72%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: What's Wrong With SandRidge? Nov 20
- SandRidge Permian Trust (PER) Shares Enter Oversold Territory Nov 19
- PER Added As Top 10 Energy Dividend Stock With 18.69% Yield Nov 13
- SandRidge Permian Trust: Third Quarter Results Show Solid Performance Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: CIF, MGF, LEO, PER, AMX Nov 11
- SANDRIDGE PERMIAN TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- RBC Capital Downgrades SandRidge Permian Trust (PER) to Underperform Street Insider Oct 28
- SANDRIDGE PERMIAN TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Oct 24
- SandRidge Permian Trust Announces Quarterly Distribution Business Wire Oct 24
- Sandridge Permian Trust 1.05M share Block Trade priced at $14.10 Sep 10
PER Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SandRidge Permian Trust is down 17.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.10%, SandRidge Energy up 280.5%, and Whiting USA Trust II up 4.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PER
Pro Report PDF for PER
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PER Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PER
Did SandRidge Permian Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SandRidge Permian Trust explores and produces natural gas and crude oil.