PEP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.265|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.65%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.659B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.74%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- What PepsiCo Can Learn From Coca-Cola in India Fool Dec 11
- Apple (AAPL) Hires Top Radio Ad Exec as iTunes Radio Looks to Draw More Revenue Street Insider Dec 10
- Will New Study Linking Coffee to Shorter Lifespans Hurt the Industry? Fool Dec 9
- Inside Diamond Foods' Shame: Key Takeaways from the Recent Earnings Miss Fool Dec 9
- Would You Drive a Fiat Designed By a Crowd? Fool Dec 7
- Latest News in the Beverage Industry Fool Dec 7
- 7 Simple Ways to Avoid GMOs Fool Dec 7
- Video highlights Human Sustainability in action noodls Dec 6
- PepsiCo Inc (PEP): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Winner The Street Dec 6
- Why I Just Bought Shares of SodaStream Fool Dec 6
PEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PepsiCo is up 21.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Coca-Cola up 9.65%, and Dr Pepper Snapple Group up 8.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PEP
Pro Report PDF for PEP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PEP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PEP
Did PepsiCo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with interests in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands, the largest of which include an acquisition of Tropicana in 1998 and a merger with Quaker Oats in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to its portfolio as well.