PENN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.077|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||114.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MGM Resorts' (MGM) National Harbor Proposal Receives MD Support - FBR Capital Street Insider Dec 9
- Penn National Gaming Maximizes Its Potential Fool Dec 7
- Never Mind the Bears: Vegas Is Paying Out The Street Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - QCOM, PENN, DLPH, AGNC And SLGN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Gaming Sector Stocks Buy List: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Carlo Santarelli, Research Analyst with Deutsche Bank Securities Wall Street Transcript Dec 2
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Timothy J. Wilmott, CEO of Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN) Wall Street Transcript Nov 27
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard The Street Nov 27
- Wynn, MGM, Other Casino Giants Vying For U.S. Turf Investor's Business Daily Nov 27
- Penn National Gaming to Participate in Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference on Wednesday, December 4 noodls Nov 26
- Can Isle of Capri Casinos Challenge Caesars and MGM Resorts? Fool Nov 25
PENN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Penn National Gaming is up 29.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, MGM Resorts International up 89.89%, and Caesars Entertainment up 150.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PENN
Pro Report PDF for PENN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PENN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PENN
Did Penn National Gaming make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Penn National Gaming owns, operates or has ownership interests in gaming and racing facilities with a focus on slot machine entertainment. The Company presently operates twenty-six facilities in eighteen jurisdictions, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, West Virginia, and Ontario. The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.