PEIX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-9.483|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.88M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pacific Ethanol's CEO Presents at LD Micro Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Uncommon Equities, Inc. Announces Update of Coverage on Pacific Ethanol, Inc. Marketwired Dec 3
- Pacific Ethanol to Present at the LD Micro Conference on Dec 3, 2013 noodls Nov 27
- Pacific Ethanol to Present at the LD Micro Conference on December 3, 2013 GlobeNewswire Nov 27
- Pacific Ethanol Continues to Diversify Feedstock by Purchasing Additional Sugar GlobeNewswire Nov 25
- Pacific Ethanol (PEIX) Gains on Stronger Ethanol Prices Street Insider Nov 22
- Pacific Ethanol CEO responds to EPA proposed rules for 2014 RFS targets theflyonthewall.com Nov 20
- Pacific Ethanol CEO Responds to EPA's Proposed Rules for 2014 Renewable Fuels Standard Targets GlobeNewswire Nov 20
- Pacific Ethanol (PEIX) Holds Gains on EPA's Proposed 2014 Renewable Fuel Target Street Insider Nov 15
- PACIFIC ETHANOL, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
PEIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pacific Ethanol is down 25.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, BioFuel Energy down 61.47%, and Flotek Industries up 61.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PEIX
Pro Strategies Featuring PEIX
Did Pacific Ethanol make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pacific Ethanol, Inc., is a marketer and producer of low-carbon renewable fuels in the Western United States. It markets all the ethanol produced by four ethanol production facilities located in California, Idaho and Oregon, or the Pacific Ethanol Plants.