PEIX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6947|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News01/08 15:58
SA Breaking News01/06 12:45
SA Breaking News01/05 18:43
Dow Jones01/02 17:53
|11/25/2014 11:00 EST||Misc||Pacific Ethanol Inc Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|11/25/2014||Earnings||Pacific Ethanol Inc Third Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
PEIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pacific Ethanol is up 24.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.43%, Aventine Renewable Energy up 28.32%, and Green Plains up 7.60%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PEIX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PEIX
Did Pacific Ethanol make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Specialty Chemicals
- Company Website: http://www.pacificethanol.net
- IR Website: http://www.pacificethanol.net/site/index.php/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325199
- NAICS Industry: Basic Chemical Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Pacific Ethanol Inc is a marketer and producer of low-carbon renewable fuels in the Western United States. It markets the ethanol produced by four ethanol production facilities located in California, Idaho and Oregon, or the Pacific Ethanol Plants.
PEIX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PEIX","name")
- Description: =YCI("PEIX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PEIX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PEIX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PEIX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.