PEIX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1447|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.368M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider09/15 08:37
Street Insider09/12 10:51
Street Insider09/12 06:48
Street Insider09/02 08:35
PEIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pacific Ethanol is up 311.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.86%, Green Plains up 147.6%, and Senomyx up 147.3%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PEIX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PEIX
Did Pacific Ethanol make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Specialty Chemicals
- Company Website: http://www.pacificethanol.net
- IR Website: http://www.pacificethanol.net/site/index.php/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325199
- NAICS Industry: Basic Chemical Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Pacific Ethanol Inc is a marketer and producer of low-carbon renewable fuels in the Western United States. It markets the ethanol produced by four ethanol production facilities located in California, Idaho and Oregon, or the Pacific Ethanol Plants.
PEIX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PEIX","name")
- Description: =YCI("PEIX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PEIX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PEIX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PEIX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.