PEGA Key Stats
- Pegasystems, Inc. (PEGA) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield Street Insider Jun 18
- Micron Sets a New High, Shows Momentum - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Advent Boosts Investor Confidence - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- Microsoft Partners Best Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- Microsoft Expands MTC in Canada - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- PegaWORLD 2013 Emphasizes the “Return on Excellence” noodls Jun 12
- HIPAA Compliance Matrix Published by Pega Cloud Prior to Year End Deadline noodls Jun 12
- Pegasystems Recognizes Partners During PegaWORLD 2013 noodls Jun 12
- H-P Boosts Storage & Big Data Platform Jun 12
- H-P Boosts Storage & Big Data Platform - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
PEGA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pegasystems is up 6.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Aspen Technology up 34.26%, and Advent Software up 27.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PEGA
Pro Report PDF for PEGA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PEGA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PEGA
Did Pegasystems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.