PDO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0244|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.1712M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Pyramid Oil Company Earnings Results|
|05/15/2014||Earnings||Pyramid Oil Company Reports First Quarter Financial Results|
|03/31/2014||Earnings||Pyramid Oil Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Financial Results|
|11/14/2013 08:00 EDT||Earnings||Pyramid Oil Company Reports Third Quarter Financial Results|
PDO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pyramid Oil is up 15.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.58%, Delek Logistics Partners up 52.83%, and Xsilent Solutions down 65.33%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PDO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PDO
Did Pyramid Oil make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.pyramidoil.com
- IR Website: http://irdirect.net/PDO/corporate_overview
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Pyramid Oil Co is engaged in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas. The Company acquires interests in land & producing properties through acquisition and lease.
PDO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PDO","name")
- Description: =YCI("PDO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PDO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PDO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PDO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.