PDCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.18%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.002|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||205.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.53%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PATTERSON COMPANIES, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - WSM, WST, PDCO, ACT And CTL Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- IntraVet 4.5 features several workflow and efficiency enhancing features. noodls Nov 26
- How This Health Care Stock Is Positioning Itself for Growth Fool Nov 25
- Sirona Dental Earnings Miss Fiscal Q4 Ests Nov 25
- Sirona Dental Earnings Miss Fiscal Q4 Ests - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Patterson Companies Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Patterson Q2 Earnings Miss by a Penny Nov 21
- Trade-Ideas: Patterson Companies (PDCO) Is Today's "Water-Logged And Getting Wetter" Stock Nov 21
- PATTERSON COMPANIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Nov 21
PDCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Patterson Companies is up 27.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Henry Schein up 42.89%, and MWI Veterinary Supply up 58.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PDCO
Pro Report PDF for PDCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PDCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PDCO
Did Patterson Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Patterson Companies Inc is a medical supplies conglomerate primarily in the business of veterinary and dental products (ranging from xray equipment to consumable products, dental consumables make up the biggest part of the dental industry). Since 2003 it also distributes general medical rehabilitative devices like braces and wheel chairs. The company operates through three segments: Dental, Veterinary, and Rehabilitation Supply. The company was founded by John Patterson and Myron Fayette Patterson in 1877 and is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota.