PDCO Key Stats
- NASDAQ Announces Changes to Q-50 Index Street Insider Jun 17
- Patterson Companies: Making Bucks More Quickly Fool Jun 17
- Wells Fargo Starts Patterson Companies (PDCO) at Market Perform Street Insider Jun 13
- Daily Dividend Report: PM, FRS, PDCO, CAT, ODC Jun 12
- Patterson Declares Fresh Dividend Jun 11
- Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield Street Insider Jun 11
- Patterson Companies Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire Jun 11
- This Health Care Stock Looks Good Jun 3
- Patterson Companies Announces June 2013 Investor Conference Schedule Business Wire Jun 3
- Patterson Companies Earnings Call Insights: Equipment Side and Operating Margin ... May 24
PDCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Patterson Companies is up 12.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Henry Schein up 20.03%, and Sirona Dental Systems up 40.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PDCO
Pro Report PDF for PDCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PDCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PDCO
Did Patterson Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Patterson Companies Inc is a medical supplies conglomerate primarily in the business of veterinary and dental products (ranging from xray equipment to consumable products, dental consumables make up the biggest part of the dental industry). Since 2003 it also distributes general medical rehabilitative devices like braces and wheel chairs. The company operates through three segments: Dental, Veterinary, and Rehabilitation Supply. The company was founded by John Patterson and Myron Fayette Patterson in 1877 and is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota.