PCYG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1237|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.9943M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-37.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Park City Group: Taking A Closer Look At ReposiTrak Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Retailers Call Increased Visibility From Park City Group Solutions “A Business-Changing Experience” Business Wire Dec 2
- Park City Group Ranked Number 381 Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 500™ noodls Nov 18
- PARK CITY GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 13
- Park City Group Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results GlobeNewswire Nov 12
- Q1 2014 Park City Group Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 12
- Park City Group to Present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference in Dallas November 21, 2013 noodls Nov 8
- Park City Group, Inc. Schedules Fiscal First Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast GlobeNewswire Nov 1
- Park City Group Now Trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market GlobeNewswire Oct 30
- PARK CITY GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standar Oct 25
PCYG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Park City Group is up 211.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, inContact up 41.59%, and Sap up 3.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PCYG
Pro Strategies Featuring PCYG
Did Park City Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Park City Group, Inc., is a Software-as-a-Service provider. The Company designs, develops, markets and supports proprietary software products.