PCP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||10.96|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.31%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.612B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How to Invest in Stocks Using Macro Themes Fool Dec 9
- How Should Investors Approach a Company Like Boeing? Fool Dec 9
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Samuel F. Thomas, Chairman, CEO and President of Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS) Dec 5
- Celgene, Actavis Among 4 Top-Rated Big-Cap Drugmakers Investor's Business Daily Dec 4
- Precision Castparts' CEO Presents at Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: KNX, CPWR, ARCP, PCP, HAL The Street Dec 3
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Praxair, Precision Castparts and Westlake Chemical Dec 2
- 11.26.13Precision Castparts Corp. Presents Business Update at the Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference noodls Nov 26
- Precision Castparts Corp. Presents Business Update at the Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference GlobeNewswire Nov 26
- Tesla extends losses; Twitter gets sell rating MarketWatch Nov 18
PCP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Precision Castparts is up 37.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.92%, NSK up 93.80%, and Boeing up 82.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PCP
Pro Report PDF for PCP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PCP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PCP
Did Precision Castparts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Precision Castparts Corp. is a Portland, Oregon, United States-based industrial goods and metal fabrication company that manufactures cast metal parts for use in the aerospace, industrial, defense, and automobile industries. The company sells its fastener products and services through a network of distributors and independent sales representatives, as well as through a direct sales and marketing staff. In 2009 they ranked 362nd on the Fortune 500 list, and 11th in the Aerospace and Defense Industry. On June 1, 2007, PCC replaced MedImmune on the S&P 500 stock index. Precision Castparts Corp. (PCP) became a publicly traded company in 1968 and was listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 1989. At the present time, of the approximately 144 million shares outstanding, more than 95 percent is institutionally owned. Precision Castparts Corp. was founded in 1949.