PCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.138|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-37.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||97.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-429.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
The Wall Street Journal09/04 16:31
PR Newswire09/04 09:00
PR Newswire07/02 09:00
|06/13/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Pendrell Corp|
PCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pendrell is down 33.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.02%, The Advisory Board down 20.90%, and ABM Industries down 1.06%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PCO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PCO
Did Pendrell make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Business Services
- Company Website: http://www.pendrell.com
- IR Website: http://investor.pendrell.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Washington
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Business Support Services
- NAICS Code: 561499
- NAICS Industry: Business Support Services
- NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
Pendrell Corp through its subsidiary, invests, acquires and develops businesses with technologies that are protected by intellectual property (IP) rights, that present the opportunity to address large, global markets.
PCO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PCO","name")
- Description: =YCI("PCO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PCO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PCO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PCO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.