PCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-23.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1914|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-50.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1822%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PENDRELL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Q3 2013 Pendrell Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 1
- PENDRELL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Oct 22
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Moving Much Higher Oct 18
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher Oct 11
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Triggering Breakout Trades Sep 25
- Short Interest Jumps 18.6% For PCO Sep 12
- [video] Valuing intangible assets Aug 5
- PENDRELL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 2
- ContentGuard Granted Nine New Digital Rights Management Patents PR Newswire Jul 9
PCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pendrell is up 74.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, InterDigital down 21.41%, and Voltari down 54.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PCO
Pro Report PDF for PCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PCO
Did Pendrell make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pendrell Corp through its subsidiary, Pendrell Technologies, is a fully-integrated intellectual property ('IP') investment and advisory firm.