PCH Key Stats
- Orchids Increases Dividend Yet Again - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Orchids Increases Dividend Yet Again May 20
- Strong Buy on Universal Forest May 14
- Strong Buy on Universal Forest - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- Potlatch Executive to Present at REITWeek Conference in Chicago GlobeNewswire May 13
- Demand For Lumber Lifting Potlatch Higher May 10
- Potlatch Board Declares Distribution on Common Stock GlobeNewswire May 9
- Louisiana-Pacific Earnings In Line, Sales Lag May 8
- Louisiana-Pacific Earnings In Line, Sales Lag - Analyst Blog Zacks May 8
- POTLATCH CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Ho... May 7
PCH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Potlatch is up 74.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Weyerhaeuser up 72.08%, and Plum Creek Timber up 49.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PCH
Pro Report PDF for PCH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PCH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PCH
Did Potlatch make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Potlatch Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns and manages timberlands located in Arkansas, Idaho, Minnesota and Wisconsin in the United States. It produces lumber, plywood and particleboard. The company operates in three business segments: Resource, Real Estate and Wood Products. Potlatch was founded in 1903 and is headquartered in Spokane, Washington.