PCBK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.77|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.38%|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.77M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pacific Continental Bank Honored with United Way of Lane County's LIVE UNITED Award noodls 03/05 19:32 ET
- Pacific Continental Bank Honored with United Way of Lane County's LIVE UNITED Award PR Newswire 03/05 18:29 ET
- Pacific Continental Bank Once Again Recognized as One of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon noodls 02/28 12:31 ET
- Pacific Continental: Banking On Teeth, Dogs And Cataracts Yahoo 02/10 20:52 ET
- Pacific Continental's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Yahoo 01/23 20:14 ET
- PCBK Q4 2013 Earnings Call & Webcast scheduled for 2:00 pm ET today Yahoo 01/23 14:00 ET
- Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) Declares $0.10 Special Dividend; 0.6% Yield Street Insider 01/22 16:40 ET
- Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield Street Insider 01/22 16:38 ET
- PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Yahoo 01/22 16:34 ET
- Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c Street Insider 01/22 16:32 ET
PCBK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pacific Continental is up 35.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Preferred Bank up 50.30%, and CU Bancorp up 44.98%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PCBK
Pro Strategies Featuring PCBK
Did Pacific Continental make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Oregon
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Oregon
Pacific Continental Corp is a bank holding company. It offers financial and lending services & operates in three of the commercial markets in the Pacific Northwest.