PCBK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.758|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.67%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pacific Continental Bank Once Again Recognized As One of Oregon's Most Admired Companies noodls Dec 5
- PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhi Nov 20
- Pacific Continental Corporation Appoints Judith Johansen to Board of Directors noodls Nov 20
- 3 Highly Rated Community Bank Takeout Targets from KBW Nov 14
- Pacific Continental: Hidden Specialty Lending Inside Ignored Regional Bank Nov 11
- PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Pacific Continental Bank's Bob Harding Returns to Portland as President noodls Nov 4
- Pacific Continental Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 2:00 pm ET today Oct 17
- Pacific Continental Hikes Dividend 11% Fool Oct 17
- Pacific Continental (PCBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Increase Dividend and Announces Special Dividend Street Insider Oct 16
PCBK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pacific Continental is up 75.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.74%, Preferred Bank up 46.57%, and CU Bancorp up 47.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PCBK
Pro Strategies Featuring PCBK
Did Pacific Continental make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pacific Continental Corp is a bank holding company. It offers financial and lending services & operates in three of the commercial markets in the Pacific Northwest.