PCAR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.076|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.091B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.43%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PACCAR Becomes #101 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Coach The Street Dec 11
- Paccar, Inc. (PCAR) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield Street Insider Dec 10
- Paccar, Inc. (PCAR) Declares $0.90 Special Dividend; 1.6% Yield Street Insider Dec 10
- PACCAR Inc (PCAR): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Laggard The Street Dec 4
- PACCAR (PCAR), Cummins (CMI), Navistar (NAV) Decline Following Nov. Class 8 Orders Street Insider Dec 3
- PACCAR (PCAR), Cummins (CMI), Navistar (NAV) Stocks Decline Street Insider Dec 3
- PACCAR Becomes #128 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Apartment Investment & Management The Street Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - CLH, PCAR, DLX, RP And AGCO Traded By Insiders Nov 15
- PACCAR CEO Sells 135K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Nov 14
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NPY, NZH, NPT, HCI, PCAR Nov 12
PCAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PACCAR is up 27.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Navistar International up 77.02%, and Oshkosh up 68.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PCAR
Pro Report PDF for PCAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PCAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PCAR
Did PACCAR make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PACCAR Inc is the third largest manufacturer of heavy-duty trucks in the world, and has substantial manufacture in light and medium vehicles through its various subsidiaries. Based in Bellevue, Washington, in the Seattle Metropolitan area. It was founded in 1905 by William Pigott, Sr., as the Seattle Car Manufacturing Company. Its original business was the production of railway and logging equipment. Upon a subsequent merger with a Portland, Oregon, firm, Twohy Brothers, Seattle Car Manufacturing Company became the Pacific Car and Foundry Company. In 1924, the founder, William Pigott sold a controlling interest in the company to American Car and Foundry Company. However, his son, Paul Pigott reacquired a significant interest in the company from American Car and Foundry Company in 1934.