PBY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0824|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-83.61%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.346M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pep Boys Misses on Earnings & Revenues - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Why Pep Boys Shares Plunged Fool Dec 10
- Pep Boys Plunges 10% on 3Q Results Fox Business Dec 10
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 10
- AutoZone Beats Earnings, Misses on Sales - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 9
- Pep Boys (PBY) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c Street Insider Dec 9
- [video] Quick Take: Retailers and Homebuilders to Report The Street Dec 9
- Manny, Moe & Jack, Toll Brothers Continue Earnings Season The Street Dec 9
- Benefit From Aging Vehicles in the U.S. With These 3 Companies Fool Dec 7
PBY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pep Boys is up 31.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, AutoZone up 30.10%, and O'Reilly Automotive up 36.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PBY
Pro Report PDF for PBY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PBY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PBY
Did Pep Boys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack, branded as Pep Boys Auto and commonly abbreviated as Pep Boys, is a full-service and tire automotive aftermarket chain. The first store, originally named "Pep Auto Supplies", was founded in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1921 by Emanuel Rosenfeld, Maurice L. Strauss, W. Graham Jackson, and Moe Radavitz. Currently headquartered in the Allegheny West section of Philadelphia, Pep Boys operates 723 stores and approximately 7,000 service bays in 35 states and Puerto Rico. Along with its full-service vehicle maintenance and repair capabilities, the company also serves the commercial auto parts delivery market. It is one of the leading sellers of replacement tires in the United States.