PBTH Key Stats
- Prolor Biotech Buyout: Is The Opko Bear Case Now Dead? May 22
- PBTH July Options Begin Trading May 20
- PROLOR BIOTECH, INC. Financials May 17
- PROLOR BIOTECH, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Near-Term Catalysts And High Insider Ownership Make GTx An Attractive Buy May 7
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Investors of Claims of Breache... May 2
- Opko's Next Acquisition? May 2
- A Sweeter Deal On The Horizon For Prolor Biotech? May 1
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible B... Apr 29
- PROLOR BIOTECH, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreem... Apr 29
PBTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PROLOR Biotech is up 20.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Opko Health up 50.76%, and Array BioPharma up 63.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PBTH
Pro Report PDF for PBTH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PBTH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PBTH
Did PROLOR Biotech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?