PBT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||38.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.839|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||42.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||39.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||98.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.65%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Friday Sector Laggards: Shipping, Royalty Trusts Dec 6
- PERMIAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Nov 19
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust Announces November Cash Distribution noodls Nov 19
- Don't Miss Out: Top 3 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: PBT, OAK, MSB Nov 19
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust Announces November Cash Distribution PR Newswire Nov 18
- PERMIAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 4
- PERMIAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Oct 22
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust Announces October Cash Distribution PR Newswire Oct 21
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: PBT, EPR, LECO, STWD, WDC Sep 25
- PERMIAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Sep 24
PBT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Permian Basin Royalty is up 9.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Cross Timbers Royalty up 24.42%, and Hugoton Royalty Trust up 16.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PBT
Pro Report PDF for PBT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PBT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PBT
Did Permian Basin Royalty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Permian Basin Royalty Trust is a United States oil and natural gas royalty trust based in Dallas, Texas. Its source of revenue is oil and gas pumped from the geologic formation for which it is named, the Permian Basin in west Texas, as well as a few locations in other parts of the state. The company was founded on November 1, 1980 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.