PBPB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1436|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.358M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/24 13:22
SA Breaking News03/23 13:07
PBPB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Potbelly is down 23.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.63%, Noodles down 55.22%, and Chipotle Mexican Grill up 14.79%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PBPB
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PBPB
Did Potbelly make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Restaurants
- Company Website: http://www.potbelly.com
- IR Website: http://investors.potbelly.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Food Service Contractors
- NAICS Code: 722310
- NAICS Industry: Special Food Services
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
Potbelly Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Potbelly Sandwich Works LLC, operates Potbelly Sandwich Works sandwich shops in 26 states & the District of Columbia. It offers toasty warm sandwiches, signature salads & other fresh menu items.
PBPB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PBPB","name")
- Description: =YCI("PBPB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PBPB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PBPB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PBPB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.