PBPB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0126|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.027M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Financial Times01/20 12:49
SA Breaking News01/09 13:38
SA Breaking News01/05 14:50
PBPB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Potbelly is down 37.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.71%, Noodles down 28.88%, and Chipotle Mexican Grill up 44.75%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PBPB
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PBPB
Did Potbelly make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Restaurants
- Company Website: http://www.potbelly.com
- IR Website: http://investors.potbelly.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Food Service Contractors
- NAICS Code: 722310
- NAICS Industry: Special Food Services
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
Potbelly Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Potbelly Sandwich Works LLC, operates Potbelly Sandwich Works sandwich shops in 21 states and the District of Columbia.
PBPB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PBPB","name")
- Description: =YCI("PBPB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PBPB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PBPB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PBPB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.