PBPB Key Stats
- Is the Third IPO the Charm for This Food Sector Stock? Fool Dec 4
- This Fresh Restaurant IPO Is Worth a Look Fool Dec 3
- Noodles & Co. vs. Potbelly: Who Wins This Food Fight? Fool Nov 30
- 2 Overhyped Restaurant Brands Hope for a Better Future Fool Nov 25
- Panera Bread or Potbelly: What's the Difference? Fool Nov 23
- Could Potbelly Be A Savory Stock Pick? Fool Nov 19
- Chipotle Won't Stop Growing Fool Nov 18
- Beware the Hidden Dangers at Potbelly, Steak 'n Shake, and Einstein Bros. Fool Nov 17
- Three Restaurant Chains With High Valuations Fool Nov 14
- Potbelly, I'm Not Impressed Fool Nov 14
PBPB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Potbelly is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Noodles up N/A, and Chipotle Mexican Grill up 96.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PBPB
Pro Report PDF for PBPB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PBPB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PBPB
Did Potbelly make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Potbelly Corporation, through Potbelly Sandwich Works LLC, owns and operates Potbelly Sandwich Works sandwich shops in the United States.