PBNY Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 31
- PROVIDENT NEW YORK BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal ... May 14
- PROVIDENT NEW YORK BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Shorts Are Piling Into These Stocks. Should You Be Worried? May 6
- [$$] Bullish on Community Banks May 4
- Provident New York Bancorp About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (PBNY) Apr 30
- Provident New York Bancorp Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.06 per Share noodls Apr 25
- Provident New York Bancorp Announces Second Quarter 2013 Earning of $0.15 per Di... Apr 24
- Provident New York Bancorp's CEO Discusses F2Q13 Results - Earnings Call Transcr... Apr 23
- Provident Bancorp Earnings Call scheduled for 10:30 am ET today Apr 23
PBNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Provident New York Bancorp is up 22.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Sterling Bancorp up 25.73%, and Berkshire Hills Bancorp up 30.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PBNY
Pro Report PDF for PBNY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PBNY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PBNY
Did Provident New York Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.