PBMD Key Stats
|Revenue (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2986|
|EPS Diluted (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/14/2014||Misc||Prima Biomed Ltd Annual General Meeting in 2014|
|10/21/2014||Misc||Prima Biomed Conference Call & Webcast to Discuss Acquisition of Immutep|
|05/05/2014 19:00 EDT||Misc||Prima Biomed Third Quarter Conference Call|
|05/05/2014||Earnings||Prima Biomed Third Quarter Results|
PBMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prima Biomed is down 32.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.99%, ARCA biopharma down 59.45%, and TetraLogic Pharmaceutical down 38.77%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PBMD
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PBMD
Did Prima Biomed make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.primabiomed.com.au
- IR Website: http://www.primabiomed.com.au/investor/
- HQ Country: Australia
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Australia
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Prima Biomed Ltd is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in the development of personalized immunocellular therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer.
PBMD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PBMD","name")
- Description: =YCI("PBMD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PBMD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PBMD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PBMD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.