PBM Key Stats
PBM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pacific Booker Minerals is down 35.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, NX Uranium down 78.17%, and Gallery Resources up 100.0%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PBM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PBM
Did Pacific Booker Minerals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.pacificbooker.bc.ca
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Pacific Booker Minerals Inc is engaged in the exploration of its mineral property interests, with its main mineral property interests located in Canada.
PBM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PBM","name")
- Description: =YCI("PBM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PBM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PBM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PBM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.