PBIO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3661|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.600M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-160.0%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pressure BioSciences, Inc. -- (PBIO) Featured in Flaherty Financial News Newsletter #40 Marketwired Nov 25
- PRESSURE BIOSCIENCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Nov 18
- Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Discusses Record Third Quarter Revenue, Strong Fourth Quarter Guidance, Significant Progress on New Instrument Systems, and Expectation to Pay-Off All Outstanding Convertible Notes at the SeeThruEquity Financial C PR Newswire Nov 18
- Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Provides Business Update noodls Nov 11
- PBIO: A Low Risk, High Return Stock in the Biotech Space Nov 11
- Pressure BioSciences, Inc. to Discuss Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Provide a Business Update noodls Nov 7
- Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Provides Business Update PR Newswire Nov 7
- PRESSURE BIOSCIENCES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Q3 2013 Pressure BioSciences, Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 7
- SeeThruEquity, LLC Initiates Coverage on Pressure BioSciences, Inc. PR Newswire Oct 24
PBIO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pressure BioSciences is up 13.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Abiomed up 103.9%, and Nu-Med Plus up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PBIO
Pro Strategies Featuring PBIO
Did Pressure BioSciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pressure BioSciences, Inc., is a life sciences company. It is engaged in the development and commercialization of a novel, enabling, platform technology called pressure cycling technology.