PBIB Key Stats
- PORTER BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 15
- Porter Bancorp, Inc. Reports $6.5 Million Improvement over Fourth Quarter 2012 Business Wire Apr 30
- PORTER BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Con... Apr 30
- Porter Bancorp, Inc. Names Joseph C. Seiler as Executive Vice President, Head of... Apr 29
- Where are Louisville’s wealthiest bank branches? Mar 25
- Where are the smallest bank branches in Louisville? Mar 21
- PORTER BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Feb 28
- Porter Bank parent cuts losses Jan 30
- Porter Bancorp Inc. (PBIB) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.59 Street Insider Jan 30
- PORTER BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Con... Jan 30
PBIB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Porter Bancorp is down 53.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Republic Bancorp up 20.85%, and MainSource Financial Group up 20.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PBIB
Pro Report PDF for PBIB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PBIB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PBIB
Did Porter Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?