PBCT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7346|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.56%|
|Net Income (TTM)||234.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.38%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- People's United Financial Takes Aim at 2 Giant Cities Nov 30
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: TEG, SCG, SDRL, PNW, PBCT The Street Nov 29
- [$$] Banks That May Cut Dividends Barrons.com Nov 20
- Should You Stay Invested in People's United? Nov 18
- Should You Stay Invested in People's United? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- PEOPLE'S UNITED FINANCIAL, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Capitol Federal Financial Misses on Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- How People's United Financial Delivers for Shareholders Fool Oct 30
- PEOPLE'S UNITED FINANCIAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 30
- Q3 Update: People's United Financial's Excess Capital Problem Is Nearly "Solved" Oct 20
PBCT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). People's United Financial is up 28.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Banner up 44.83%, and First Defiance Financial up 55.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PBCT
Pro Report PDF for PBCT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PBCT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PBCT
Did People's United Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
People's United Bank is a subsidiary of People's United Financial, Inc., a diversified financial services company. People’s United Bank, founded in 1842, is the largest independent bank headquartered in New England and provides commercial and retail banking, as well as wealth management services through a network of approximately 375 branches in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New York, New Hampshire and Maine. Convenient, seven-day banking is offered at more than 80 of our branches in Connecticut Stop & Shop supermarket locations. Through its subsidiaries, People's United Financial provides equipment financing, brokerage and insurance services. The company is headquartered in Bridgeport, Connecticut.