PBA Key Stats
- Pembina Pipeline Declares June Dividend Fool Jun 7
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Announces June 2013 Dividend CNW Group Jun 6
- Pembina Pipeline Corp: Solving The Canadian Oil Sands Infrastructure Issues May 21
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Pembina Pipeline (PBA) May 20
- PVR Partners Upgraded to Neutral May 17
- Pembina Pipeline downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord May 17
- PVR Partners Upgraded to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- SM Energy Prices Notes Worth $500M May 16
- Pembina Pipeline Declares May Dividend May 14
- Daily Dividend Report: NI, IP, PBA, L, FDS May 14
PBA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pembina Pipeline is up 28.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Atlas Energy up 70.51%, and MPLX up 0.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PBA
Pro Report PDF for PBA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PBA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PBA
Did Pembina Pipeline make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pembina Pipeline is a Canadian corporation that operates transportation and storage infrastructure delivering oil and natural gas to and from parts of Western Canada ; there is also a natural gas processing business that takes place at the Cutbank Complex. Western Canada is the source of all the product transported by its systems . Some of the pipelines and facilities have short term contracts with oil producers while others are long term. For 37 years until 1997 when it went public and established itself as a trust, Pembina was a regular privately owned business. On October 1, 2010 it converted to a corporation from a trust, changing its official name from Pembina Pipeline Income Fund to Pembina Pipeline Corporation.