PB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.513|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.98%|
|Net Income (TTM)||206.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.52%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why They Love Prosperity Bank Nov 12
- PROSPERITY BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Prosperity Bancshares Closes FVNB Merger Nov 4
- Prosperity Bancshares Closes FVNB Merger - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 4
- PROSPERITY BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 1
- Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.® Completes merger with FVNB Corp. noodls Nov 1
- Prosperity Bancshares completes merger with FVNB Nov 1
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Prosperity Bancshares (PB) to Market Perform Street Insider Oct 24
- Prosperity Bancshares Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 23
- Prosperity Bancshares Beats Q3 Earnings, Hikes Dividend Oct 23
PB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prosperity Bancshares is up 55.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Texas Capital Bancshares up 25.54%, and First Financial Bankshs up 71.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PB
Pro Report PDF for PB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PB
Did Prosperity Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. is a bank holding company operating in various areas in Texas. It provides financial products and services to its customers, which consist primarily of small and medium sized businesses and consumers. The company offers variety products which include personal savings accounts, personal checking & savings accounts, royal checking accounts, secure certificate of deposit accounts and individual retirement accounts. It also offers commercial & industrial loans, commercial mortgages loans, 1-4 family residential loans, construction & land development loans, agriculture loans, consumer loans, home equity loans, car loans and other loans. The company was founded by Tracy T. Rudolph in 1983 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas. The company operates through its main subsidiary Prosperity Bank.