PB Key Stats
- PROSPERITY BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Ameris Bancorp agrees to acquire Properity Banking for $41.50 per share May 2
- Fee Income Streams Continue to Be Reasonably Robust, Partly from Sustained Mortg... Apr 30
- Prosperity Beats on Earnings & Rev Apr 25
- Texas Capital Misses on Earnings Apr 25
- Prosperity Beats on Earnings & Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 25
- Texas Capital Misses on Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 25
- Prosperity Bancshares Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Trans... Apr 24
- Prosperity Bancshares Earnings Call scheduled for 10:30 am ET today Apr 24
- Q1 2013 Prosperity Bancshares Earnings Release - Before Market Open Apr 24
PB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prosperity Bancshares is up 17.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Texas Capital Bancshares up 16.31%, and First Financial Bankshares up 79.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PB
Pro Report PDF for PB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PB
Did Prosperity Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. is a bank holding company operating in various areas in Texas. It provides financial products and services to its customers, which consist primarily of small and medium sized businesses and consumers. The company offers variety products which include personal savings accounts, personal checking & savings accounts, royal checking accounts, secure certificate of deposit accounts and individual retirement accounts. It also offers commercial & industrial loans, commercial mortgages loans, 1-4 family residential loans, construction & land development loans, agriculture loans, consumer loans, home equity loans, car loans and other loans. The company was founded by Tracy T. Rudolph in 1983 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas. The company operates through its main subsidiary Prosperity Bank.