PAYX Key Stats
- SurePayroll Helps Small-business Owners Navigate the First Hire Process Business Wire May 23
- These Two Industry Leaders Are Fully Valued Fool May 22
- Can Intuit Get Back Into Wall Street's Good Graces? May 22
- Intuit's 3Q Earnings Beat on Rev Growth - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- 5 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Diversified Services Industry May 22
- It’s Almost Summer! Do You Know Who Your Nanny Is? Business Wire May 21
- Interesting PAYX Put And Call For July May 20
- How Intuit Plans to Turbocharge Its Growth Fool May 17
- Paychex Leader Participates in U.S. Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship C... May 16
- Paychex Names New Senior Vice President of Service Business Wire May 16
PAYX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Paychex is up 32.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Automatic Data Processing up 35.93%, and ManpowerGroup up 58.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PAYX
Pro Report PDF for PAYX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PAYX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PAYX
Did Paychex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Paychex, Inc. is a payroll and human resource service company which serves approximately 572,000 businesses in the US. The company is headquartered in Penfield, New York and has more than 100 locations across the country. The company provides services including Payroll Services, Time and Labor Management, HR Administration & Compliance, 401 Employee Benefits, Group Health Insurance, and Paychex HR Solutions. Paychex, Inc. markets its products and services through direct sales force in the United States and Germany. The company was formerly known as PayMaster and changed its name to Paychex, Inc. in 1979. Paychex, Inc.was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Rochester, New York.