PAYX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.587|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.76%|
|Net Income (TTM)||578.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||72.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Paychex, Inc. Schedules Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings Release Conference Call for December 19, 2013 Business Wire Dec 6
- Gauging Main Street Hiring: November Ticked Up BusinessWeek Dec 6
- Intuit to Buy Doctstoc - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Cramer's jobs number Friday playbook CNBC Dec 5
- Stock market says we need to be ready for jobs data: Cramer CNBC Dec 5
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: There's Always a Bull Market Somewhere The Street Dec 5
- US midday: Stocks drift lower ahead of non-farm payrolls Dec 5
- Paychex Inc. (PAYX): Today's Featured Diversified Services Laggard The Street Dec 5
- Morgan Stanley Starts Paychex (PAYX) at Underweight Street Insider Dec 5
- Small Employers Plan Bigger Bonuses Than Last Year Dec 3
PAYX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Paychex is up 34.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Automatic Data Processing up 39.57%, and Barrett Business Services up 143.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PAYX
Pro Report PDF for PAYX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PAYX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PAYX
Did Paychex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Paychex, Inc. is a payroll and human resource service company which serves approximately 572,000 businesses in the US. The company is headquartered in Penfield, New York and has more than 100 locations across the country. The company provides services including Payroll Services, Time and Labor Management, HR Administration & Compliance, 401 Employee Benefits, Group Health Insurance, and Paychex HR Solutions. Paychex, Inc. markets its products and services through direct sales force in the United States and Germany. The company was formerly known as PayMaster and changed its name to Paychex, Inc. in 1979. Paychex, Inc.was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Rochester, New York.