PAY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2054|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-21.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Top true-growth stocks for next year: Pro CNBC Dec 6
- Mobilis Networks Announces Appointment of President of Mobilis Networks USA PR Newswire Dec 4
- Mobilis Networks Wins IAIR Award PR Newswire Dec 2
- VeriFone (PAY) COO Yanay to Leave Company Street Insider Dec 2
- VERIFONE SYSTEMS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 2
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/22: (PAY) (UAL) (GME) Upgraded; (TGT) (TTWO) (LNC) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 22
- Jefferies Upgrades VeriFone (PAY) to Buy; Turning the Corner Street Insider Nov 22
- Analysts' Actions: GME MU PAY TFM YUM Nov 22
- VeriFone Managed Services to Enhance Payment Operations and Security for Réseau Clubs Bouygues Telecom noodls Nov 19
- VeriFone Payment Systems Selected for Key Role in Modernizing Egypt’s Retail Petroleum Market noodls Nov 19
PAY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). VeriFone Systems is down 24.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Infoblox up 75.55%, and Korn/Ferry International up 71.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PAY
Pro Report PDF for PAY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PAY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PAY
Did VeriFone Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
VeriFone is a global leader in secure electronic payment technologies. It provides solutions, services, and expertise that enable electronic payment transactions and value-added services at the point of sale. The company's devices and systems process a broad spectrum of payment types including signature and PIN-based debit cards, credit cards, EMV smart cards, contactless, value-added applications, and signature capture. It operates through two geographical segments: North America and International. VeriFone Systems was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. The President and CEO is Douglas G. Bergeron.