PAY Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- VeriFone Systems Inc. (PAY): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Winner May 14
- Flint: Doing An End-Run On The Mighty Square May 8
- VeriFone Systems Inc. (PAY): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Winner May 6
- VeriFone Systems Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Apollo Group May 3
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders With Losses on Their ... May 3
- QIWI plc (QIWI) Peers Move Higher Following Strong Debut (PAY) (MGI) (EBAY) Street Insider May 3
- VERIFONE SYSTEMS 96 HOUR ALERT: Approximately 96 Hours Remain; Former Louisiana ... May 2
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky Notifies Investors with Losses on Their Inve... May 2
- VeriFone to Report Second Quarter 2013 Results on June 5, 2013 noodls May 1
PAY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). VeriFone Systems is down 47.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.65%, Avery Dennison up 60.17%, and Steelcase up 73.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PAY
Pro Report PDF for PAY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PAY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PAY
Did VeriFone Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
VeriFone is a global leader in secure electronic payment technologies. It provides solutions, services, and expertise that enable electronic payment transactions and value-added services at the point of sale. The company's devices and systems process a broad spectrum of payment types including signature and PIN-based debit cards, credit cards, EMV smart cards, contactless, value-added applications, and signature capture. It operates through two geographical segments: North America and International. VeriFone Systems was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. The President and CEO is Douglas G. Bergeron.