PARA Key Stats
PARA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Premara Financial is up 44.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.06%, Ameris Bancorp up 30.04%, and Farmers and Merchants up 10.53%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PARA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PARA
Did Premara Financial make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.carolinapremierbank.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: North Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: North Carolina
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Premara Financial Inc is a locally-based community bank in South Charlotte. It offers a total new blueprint for community banking and customer service.
PARA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PARA","name")
- Description: =YCI("PARA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PARA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PARA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PARA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.