PAMT Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases AP May 23
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 22
- Parametric Sound Corporation Reports on First Round of Clinical Results Comparin... May 21
- Parametric Sound Corporation to Present at the 2013 East Coast IDEAS Investor Co... May 10
- Parametric Sound (PAMT) Files $75M Stock and Warrant Shelf Street Insider May 6
- Parametric Sound Management Discusses F2Q13 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 3
- 05-02-2013 Parametric Product to Be Installed in Additional Newly Imagined Build... May 2
- 05-02-2013 Parametric Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results noodls May 2
- Parametric Sound (PAMT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.30/Share Street Insider May 2
- InPlay: Parametric Sound reports EPS of ($0.30) vs. ($0.22) in prior year; revs ... May 2
PAMT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Parametric Sound is up 264.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Allot Communications down 47.75%, and Crossroads Systems down 50.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PAMT
Pro Report PDF for PAMT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PAMT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PAMT
Did Parametric Sound make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?