PAMT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.158|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.670M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2955%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Parametric Sound Files US Patent Application on Technology That Enables Transparent Materials to Implement HyperSound Technology Marketwired Oct 22
- Parametric Sound Appoints AV Veteran to Lead Commercial Sales and Marketing Efforts Marketwired Oct 10
- Parametric Sound Corporation to Present at the 4th Annual Alpha Select Conference Marketwired Sep 17
- Parametric Sound to Provide Directed Audio Solutions for Retail Banking Sector Marketwired Sep 10
- Parametric Sound Receives FTC Clearance to Proceed With Turtle Beach Merger Marketwired Sep 9
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases AP Aug 26
- Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Parametric Sound Corporation Merger Business Wire Aug 23
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Aug 23
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Parametric Sound Corp. Business Wire Aug 22
- PARAMETRIC SOUND SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Parametric Sound Corporation PR Newswire Aug 20
PAMT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Parametric Sound is up 181.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Oplink Communications up 6.18%, and Ubiquiti Networks up 204.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PAMT
Pro Strategies Featuring PAMT
Did Parametric Sound make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Parametric Sound Corporation provides HyperSonic Sound (HSS) product line, which utilizes a proprietary parametric speaker technology that generates sound along an air column using ultrasonic frequencies above the normal range of hearing.