PACW Key Stats
- PACWEST BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security ... May 15
- InPlay: PacWest Bancorp and First California Financial (FCAL) announce receipt o... May 14
- PacWest Bancorp and First California Financial Group, Inc. Announce Receipt of A... May 14
- PACWEST BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- PACWEST BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhib... May 7
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield Street Insider Apr 26
- PacWest Bancorp Announces Quarterly Dividend GlobeNewswire Apr 26
- PacWest Bancorp Announces Results for the First Quarter of 2013 noodls Apr 17
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c Street Insider Apr 17
- PACWEST BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Conditio... Apr 17
PACW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PacWest Bancorp is up 28.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, First California Financial Group up 22.76%, and BBCN Bancorp up 20.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PACW
Pro Report PDF for PACW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PACW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PACW
Did PacWest Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
PacWest Bancorp operates as a bank holding company for Pacific Western Bank. The bank is a full-service commercial bank offering a broad range of banking products and services, including accepting time and demand deposits; originating loans, including commercial, real estate construction, real estate miniperm, SBA guaranteed and consumer loans; and providing other business-oriented products. The bank's branches are located in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, San Diego, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo and Ventura Counties in California and Maricopa County in Arizona. The bank through its subsidiary BFI Business Finance and First Community Financial division also provides working capital financing to growing companies located throughout the Southwest, primarily in the states of Arizona, California and Texas. The company was founded on October 22, 1999 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.