PACW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.515|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||61.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - PACW, DYAX, YELP, SYK And NUAN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 9
- Insider Trading Alert - CFN, PACW, JNPR, PHM And OPK Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- PacWest Bancorp management to meet with Sterne Agee Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - WAGE, CDE, PACW, SNCR And SLCA Traded By Insiders Nov 22
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: TSLF, DHY, ALSN, PACW, TLM Nov 13
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: AmerisourceBergen, Meridian Bioscience and PacWest Bancorp Nov 12
- PACWEST BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- PacWest Bancorp Announces Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 6
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield Street Insider Nov 6
- Insiders Seeing Green With PACW At New 52-Week High Nov 6
PACW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PacWest Bancorp is up 79.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, CapitalSource up 96.62%, and BankUnited up 41.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PACW
Pro Report PDF for PACW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PACW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PACW
Did PacWest Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PacWest Bancorp operates as a bank holding company for Pacific Western Bank. The bank is a full-service commercial bank offering a broad range of banking products and services, including accepting time and demand deposits; originating loans, including commercial, real estate construction, real estate miniperm, SBA guaranteed and consumer loans; and providing other business-oriented products. The bank's branches are located in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, San Diego, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo and Ventura Counties in California and Maricopa County in Arizona. The bank through its subsidiary BFI Business Finance and First Community Financial division also provides working capital financing to growing companies located throughout the Southwest, primarily in the states of Arizona, California and Texas. The company was founded on October 22, 1999 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.