OZRK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.332|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.91%|
|Net Income (TTM)||83.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.49%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 1 Reason You May Miss Out on the Best Stocks Fool Nov 24
- 4 Small-Cap Stocks for Your Radar Fool Nov 23
- Where the Money Is: November 22 Fool Nov 22
- Where the Money Is: November 21 Fool Nov 21
- Trade-Ideas: Bank Of The Ozarks (OZRK) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock Oct 18
- Bank Of The Ozarks: Powerhouse Revisited; Double From Here Oct 16
- Bank of the Ozarks Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 11
- BANK OF THE OZARKS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Oct 11
- Bank Of The Ozarks, Inc. (OZRK) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Oct 10
- Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Business Wire Oct 10
OZRK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of the Ozarks is up 77.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.57%, Western Alliance Bancorp up 131.6%, and U.S. Bancorp up 26.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OZRK
Pro Report PDF for OZRK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OZRK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OZRK
Did Bank of the Ozarks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiary, Bank of the Ozarks, it conducts banking operations through offices located in Arkansas, Texas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Alabama. The company also owns Ozark Capital Statutory Trust II, Ozark Capital Statutory Trust III, Ozark Capital Statutory Trust IV and Ozark Capital Statutory Trust V. It provides a wide range of retail and commercial banking services. The firm's deposit services include checking, savings, money market, time deposit and individual retirement accounts. Its loan services include various types of real estate, consumer, commercial, industrial and agricultural loans and various leasing services. The company also provides mortgage lending; treasury management services for businesses, individuals and non-profit entities including wholesale lock box services; remote deposit capture services; trust and wealth management services for businesses, individuals and non-profit entities including financial planning, money management, custodial services and corporate trust services; real estate appraisals; credit-related life and disability insurance; ATMs; telephone banking; on-line and mobile banking services including electronic bill pay; debit cards, gift cards and safe deposit boxes, among other products and services. The company was founded in 1903 and is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas.