OZRK Key Stats
- TAMRO's Holland Says Monetary Policy Keeps Him Bullish (Audio) May 23
- Sterne Agee Downgrades Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) to Neutral Street Insider May 23
- Kimco Realty COO Sells More Than 77K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 20
- BANK OF THE OZARKS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. to Present at the 2013 Gulf South Bank Conference Business Wire May 9
- 7 Buy Rated Community Banks May 9
- 4 Southern Regional Banks to Consider May 8
- 4 Southern Regional Banks to Consider Fool May 7
- 10 Stocks for 2013: 5 Winners May 6
- Here are Some Insider Buys at Financial Firms Apr 30
OZRK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of the Ozarks is up 53.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, BB&T up 12.65%, and Regions Financial Corporation up 45.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OZRK
Pro Report PDF for OZRK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OZRK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OZRK
Did Bank of the Ozarks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiary, Bank of the Ozarks, it conducts banking operations through offices located in Arkansas, Texas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Alabama. The company also owns Ozark Capital Statutory Trust II, Ozark Capital Statutory Trust III, Ozark Capital Statutory Trust IV and Ozark Capital Statutory Trust V. It provides a wide range of retail and commercial banking services. The firm's deposit services include checking, savings, money market, time deposit and individual retirement accounts. Its loan services include various types of real estate, consumer, commercial, industrial and agricultural loans and various leasing services. The company also provides mortgage lending; treasury management services for businesses, individuals and non-profit entities including wholesale lock box services; remote deposit capture services; trust and wealth management services for businesses, individuals and non-profit entities including financial planning, money management, custodial services and corporate trust services; real estate appraisals; credit-related life and disability insurance; ATMs; telephone banking; on-line and mobile banking services including electronic bill pay; debit cards, gift cards and safe deposit boxes, among other products and services. The company was founded in 1903 and is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas.