OZM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||52.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6876|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||106.53M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.09%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Telecom Italia Prioritized Telefonica, BlackRock in Bond Sale Dec 6
- Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: DRE, RRD, HCN, OZM, HPT The Street Dec 5
- Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC to Present at the Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference noodls Dec 4
- OCH-ZIFF CAPITAL MANAGEMENT GROUP LLC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 3
- First Week of OZM January 2014 Options Trading Nov 25
- China Cinda says had $46.5 bln assets at end-June Reuters Nov 24
- Cinda launches $2.5 bln HK IPO backed by Och-Ziff, Norway fund Reuters Nov 24
- Norway wealth fund, Och-Ziff among investors in Cinda IPO-sources Reuters Nov 23
- Oaktree among investors in China Cinda's $2.5 billion HK IPO - sources Nov 22
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Wednesday November 20 Nov 21
OZM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Och-Ziff Capital Mngmnt is up 70.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Financial Engines up 155.2%, and Oaktree Capital Group up 37.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OZM
Pro Report PDF for OZM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OZM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OZM
Did Och-Ziff Capital Mngmnt make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC provides asset management services through hedge funds and other alternative investment vehicles. It operates through Och-Ziff Funds segment, which provides asset management services to funds. Och-Ziff Capital Management Group provides advisory services to various funds and financial institutions, including pension funds, fund-of-funds, foundations and endowments, corporations and private banks. The company was founded in 1994 by Saul Och Daniel and is headquartered in New York, NY.