OXY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.696|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.98%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.596B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.81%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Where ConocoPhillips Plans to Spend its Money Fool Dec 12
- 1 Company's Restructuring is Sure to Please Investors Fool Dec 11
- 5 Energy Stocks Driving The Industry Higher The Street Dec 9
- Why Big Oil Continues to Spend Millions on Congress Fool Dec 7
- ModernGraham Valuation Of Occidental Petroleum Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - GWRE, INFN, PLCE, OXY And YELP Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - OXY, ED, CYBX, WES And JEC Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: EVN, MENT, POM, VFC, OXY The Street Dec 5
- What Impact Will ConocoPhillips’ Asset Sales Have? Fool Dec 4
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Wins Ethylene Plant Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
OXY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Occidental Petroleum is up 22.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, ConocoPhillips up 24.52%, and Pioneer Natural Resources up 69.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OXY
Pro Report PDF for OXY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OXY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OXY
Did Occidental Petroleum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Occidental Petroleum Corporation is a California-based oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, the Middle East, North Africa, and South America. Its headquarters are in Westwood, Los Angeles. "Oxy" is the largest oil producer in Texas and the largest natural gas producer and third-largest producer of oil in California, with additional operations in Kansas, North Dakota, Utah, Oklahoma, Colorado and New Mexico. The company nickname began in 1964 in reference to Occidentalâs NYSE stock ticker . Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oxy is the fourth-largest U.S. oil and gas company, based on equity market capitalization. As of 2010, the company has more than 30,000 employees and contractors worldwide.