OXM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.277|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||220.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||37.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.98%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PVH Estimate Expected to Rise Dec 5
- Oxford Industries to Release Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Results on December 11, 2013 GlobeNewswire Nov 26
- OXFORD INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibi Nov 25
- Oxford Industries Announces Participation in the BB&T Capital Markets 8th Annual Consumer, Food & Retail Conference GlobeNewswire Nov 19
- Strategy To YieldBoost OXM To 18.3% Using Options Nov 5
- Oxford Industries Announces Participation in the Goldman Sachs US Emerging - SMID Cap Growth Conference noodls Oct 31
- Sidoti Downgrades Oxford Industries (OXM) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 25
- Brooks Brothers to Serve Buttoned-Up Meals, too BusinessWeek Oct 8
- Oxford Golf Congratulates John Peterson and Andrew Loupe PR Newswire Oct 1
- Ametek CEO Sells 149K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Sep 25
OXM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oxford Industries is up 55.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Ralph Lauren up 13.16%, and G-III Apparel Group up 84.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OXM
Pro Report PDF for OXM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OXM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OXM
Did Oxford Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Oxford Industries, Inc. is a clothing retailer in the United States that specializes in high-end clothing and apparel. The company carries many major labels, including Tommy Bahama, Ben Sherman, Lilly Pulitzer, Oxford Golf and Lanier Clothes. Tommy Bahama designs, sources and markets men's and women's sportswear and related products. Lilly Pulitzer is a designer, marketer and distributor of upscale collections of women's and girl's dresses, sportswear and other products. Ben Sherman is a London-based designer, marketer and distributor of men's branded sportswear. Lanier Clothes designs and markets branded and private label men's suits, sport coats, suit separates and dress slacks across a wide range of price points. It distributes its products through department stores, specialty stores, national chains, specialty catalogs, mass merchants and Internet retailers. The company was founded in 1942 by Sartain, Hicks and Thomas Lanier and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.