OXGN Key Stats
- OXIGENE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 27
- OXiGENE Appoints Frederick W. Driscoll to Its Board of Directors noodls Nov 27
- OXiGENE Announces Preclinical Data Presentation on Novel Anticancer Compounds, Benzosuberenes, Demonstrating Potent Anti-Proliferative Activity noodls Nov 18
- OXiGENE to Present Phase I Data Demonstrating Antitumor Activity of OXi4503 in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Myelodysplastic Syndromes noodls Nov 18
- OXIGENE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 13
- OXiGENE's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- OXiGENE Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 12
- OXIGENE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Oct 21
- OXiGENE Presents Preclinical Data Demonstrating Significant Antitumor Activity of ZYBRESTAT(R) in Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor Model GlobeNewswire Oct 21
- OXIGENE INC Files SEC form 10-Q/A, Quarterly Report Oct 18
OXGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OxiGene is down 47.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Celsion down 90.41%, and Transition Therapeutics up 172.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OXGN
Pro Strategies Featuring OXGN
Did OxiGene make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
OxiGene, Inc is a clinical-stage, biopharmaceutical company that develops novel therapeutics to treat cancer and eye diseases.