OXGN Key Stats
SA Breaking News11/12 16:05
SA Breaking News11/12 09:18
|11/12/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||OxiGene Announces Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast|
|11/12/2014||Earnings||OXIGENE ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER 2014 EARNINGS RELEASE|
|08/05/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||OxiGene Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|08/05/2014||Earnings||OxiGene Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|06/10/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for OxiGene Inc|
|05/06/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||OxiGene Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|05/06/2014||Earnings||OxiGene Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/18/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||OxiGene, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|03/18/2014||Earnings||OxiGene, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
OXGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OxiGene is down 35.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.27%, Oncothyreon up 6.94%, and Acorda Therapeutics up 34.27%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for OXGN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring OXGN
Did OxiGene make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.oxigene.com
- IR Website: http://investor.oxigene.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
OxiGene, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in development of vascular disrupting agents (VDAs) for the treatment of cancer.
OXGN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("OXGN","name")
- Description: =YCI("OXGN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("OXGN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("OXGN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("OXGN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.