OXF Key Stats
|08/05/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Oxford Resource Partners, LP Earnings Conference Call|
|08/05/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Oxford Resource Partners, LP Earnings Results|
|05/06/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 Oxford Resource Partners, LP Earnings Conference Call|
|05/06/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Oxford Resource Partners, LP Earnings Results|
|03/04/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q4 2013 Oxford Resource Partners, LP Earnings Conference Call|
|03/04/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Oxford Resource Partners, LP Earnings Results|
|11/05/2013 10:00 EDT||Misc||Oxford Resource Partners, LP Q3 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|11/05/2013||Earnings||Oxford Resource Partners, LP to Report Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results on November 5, 2013|
OXF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oxford Resource Partners is down 55.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Sinocoking Coal and Coke up 109.2%, and Arch Coal down 32.46%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for OXF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring OXF
Did Oxford Resource Partners make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Coal
- Company Website: http://www.oxfordresources.com
- IR Website: http://ir.oxfordresources.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=235713&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Ohio
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Bituminous Coal and Lignite Surface Mining
- NAICS Code: 212111
- NAICS Industry: Coal Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Oxford Resource Partners LP is a low-cost producer of high value thermal coal and surface mined coal in Ohio. Its reserves and operations are located in Northern Appalachia and the Illinois Basin.
OXF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("OXF","name")
- Description: =YCI("OXF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("OXF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("OXF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("OXF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.