OWW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.512|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-154.89M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Stocks Under $10 to Trade for Breakouts The Street Dec 6
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Files $750M Mixed Shelf Street Insider Dec 5
- Expedia, St. Jude Team Up for a Cause - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- 'Fast Money' Recap: HP Resurgence The Street Nov 27
- Americans Work Too Much Fool Nov 23
- Is Priceline Still Best of Breed? Fool Nov 12
- Priceline Is Firing on All Cylinders Fool Nov 11
- Priceline's Earnings Strong, Outlook Weak - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Oversold Conditions For Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Nov 6
- Insider Trading Alert - DLR, OWW, DUK, PANW And AEIS Traded By Insiders Nov 6
OWW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Orbitz Worldwide is up 194.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Expedia up 7.60%, and Priceline.com up 77.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OWW
Pro Report PDF for OWW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OWW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OWW
Did Orbitz Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Orbitz Worldwide, Inc., is an online travel company that uses innovative technology to enable leisure and business travelers to search for and book a range of travel products.