OWW Key Stats
- That’s a Good Idea. But First, Can You Put It in Writing? Jun 13
- Swanky Corporate Events Make Post-Recession Comeback Fox Business Jun 12
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Appoints Rightmove Chairman Forbes to Board Street Insider Jun 12
- Orbitz Worldwide Appoints Scott Forbes to Board of Directors Thomson Reuters ONE Jun 12
- ORBITZ WORLDWIDE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offi... Jun 12
- 5 Stocks Under $0 Making Big Moves Jun 11
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Jun 11
- Orbitz Again Named #1 Travel Company to Work For, According to Glassdoor's 2013 ... Jun 10
- 3 Outperforming Small Caps Attracting Hedge Funds Jun 9
- Near Its All-Time High, Priceline Can Continue to Rally Jun 8
OWW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Orbitz Worldwide is up 120.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Expedia up 20.28%, and Priceline.com up 25.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for OWW
Pro Report PDF for OWW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OWW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OWW
Did Orbitz Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. is a leading online travel company headquartered in the Citigroup Center in Near West Side, Chicago, Illinois. Through its primary web site Orbitz.com, Orbitz Worldwide enables travelers to research, plan and book a broad range of travel products, facilitating 1.5 million flight searches and one million hotel searches every day. Orbitz Worldwide is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange following its initial public offering in July 2007. Orbitz Worldwide’s largest investor is Travelport, one of the world’s largest networks of travel brands, content and service offerings.