OVTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||44.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.175|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||950.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||63.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- OMNIVISION TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 6
- US STOCKS-Dow, S&P 500 drop for 4th straight day; Fed a concern Dec 4
- US STOCKS-Wall St slips again as investors seek Fed clarity Dec 4
- Is OmniVision Technologies a Buy Today? Fool Dec 4
- OmniVision Off 4%: Needham Defends, Bears Cite Rising China Competition Barrons.com Dec 4
- US STOCKS-Wall St edges down as investors look for clues on Fed Reuters - UK Focus Dec 4
- OmniVision Q3 Outlook Hit By North American Sales Investor's Business Daily Dec 4
- Midday movers: Las Vegas Sands, Deere, GM & more CNBC Dec 4
- Why OmniVision Technologies, Inc. Shares Plunged Fool Dec 4
- Omnivision Tech (OVTI) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; Guides Q3 Revs Below Views Street Insider Dec 3
OVTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OmniVision Technologies is up 4.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Integrated Device Tech up 60.00%, and FormFactor up 18.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OVTI
Pro Report PDF for OVTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OVTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OVTI
Did OmniVision Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
OmniVision Technologies, Inc. designs and markets high-performance semiconductor image sensors. Its OmniPixel and CameraChip products are highly integrated single-chip CMOS image sensors for mass-market consumer and commercial applications such as mobile phones, notebooks and webcams, digital still and video cameras, security and surveillance systems, entertainment devices, automotive and medical imaging systems. The company products are Image Sensors, CameraCube Devices and ASICs. The company sells its products directly to original equipment manufacturers and value added resellers, as well as indirectly through distributors. Omnivision was founded by Datong Chen, Shaw Hong & Raymond Wu in May, 1995 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.