OVTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.699|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||95.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/27 14:24
PR Newswire08/24 18:00
Street Insider08/15 10:38
Street Insider08/15 06:38
|09/25/2014 10:00 PDT||Misc||AGM Event for OmniVision Technologies Inc|
OVTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OmniVision Technologies is up 55.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.27%, Avago Technologies up 112.3%, and FormFactor up 19.63%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for OVTI
PDF Report for OVTI
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OVTI Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring OVTI
Did OmniVision Technologies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Company Website: http://www.ovt.com
- IR Website: http://www.ovt.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2014
- NAICS: Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334413
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
OmniVision Technologies Inc designs, develops and markets semiconductor image-sensor devices. Its main products are CameraChip™ image sensors and CameraCubeChip imaging devices.
OVTI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("OVTI","name")
- Description: =YCI("OVTI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("OVTI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("OVTI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("OVTI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.