OUTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.117|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||158.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||175.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Outerwall (OUTR) Target Raised to $82 at Wedbush Street Insider 2:09 PM
- Redbox Instant Survives the Chopping Block Fool 1:13 PM
- Outerwall to Fire 250 Workers Cost Savings Plan Fox Business 12:55 PM
- Netflix (NFLX) on Watch Following Update from Peer Outerwall (OUTR) Street Insider 9:47 AM
- Outerwall (OUTR) Announces Cost-Reduction Initiatives, Updated FY13 Guidance Street Insider 6:49 AM
- Netflix Looks to Double Down on Original Content Fool Dec 4
- Outerwall Inc. to Present at December Investor Conferences noodls Nov 26
- You Have More Spare Change Than You Think Nov 22
- Analysts: Bull Case on Outerwall Doesn’t Address Long-Term and 3 More Research Notes to Browse Nov 21
- Is Your Coin Jar Jingling? You May Have More Money To Shop This Holiday Season PR Newswire Nov 21
OUTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Outerwall is up 32.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Netflix up 322.3%, and Amazon.com up 53.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OUTR
Pro Report PDF for OUTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OUTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OUTR
Did Outerwall make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Coinstar, Inc. is a leading provider of automated retail solutions offering convenient services that make life easier for consumers and drive incremental traffic and revenue for retailers. The company’s core automated retail businesses include the well-known Redbox® self-service DVD and video game rental and Coinstar® self-service coin-counting brands. The firm's original focus was the conversion of loose change into paper currency, donations or gift cards via coin counter kiosks. Coinstar deducts a fee for conversion of coins to banknotes and charitable donations, but not for gift cards. The company was founded by Jens H. Molbak in 1991 and is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington.