OSTK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9738|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.27%|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cyber Mondy Online Sales Jump 18%, Hit New Spending Record (AMZN) (EBAY) (BBY) Street Insider Dec 4
- Cyber Monday Marks Fifth Day of Record-Breaking Online Holiday Sales (AMZN) (EBAY) Street Insider Dec 3
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/02: (TWTR) (AMZN) (GILD) (TSLA) Street Insider Dec 2
- New Yorkers Will Still Pay Sales Tax on Amazon (AMZN), Overstock (OSTK) Purchases Street Insider Dec 2
- U.S. Supreme Court Won't Hear Online Sales Tax Case Fox Business Dec 2
- Many Online Retail Stocks Not Feeling Cyber Monday Love Fox Business Dec 2
- Are You Set for Cyber Monday? - Ahead of Wall Street Zacks Dec 2
- comScore Sees Online, e-Commerce Holiday Spending Up 14% in FY13 Street Insider Nov 26
- Moody's Sees Strong Holiday 2013 Shopping Season (AMZN) (EBAY) (WMT) (TGT) Street Insider Nov 26
- Shorter '13 Holiday Shopping Season Could Spell Trouble for e-Commerce, Retail Giants - comScore Street Insider Nov 8
OSTK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Overstock.com is up 79.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.76%, Amazon.com up 51.71%, and eBay down 1.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OSTK
Pro Report PDF for OSTK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OSTK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OSTK
Did Overstock.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Overstock.com, Inc. is an online retailer offering closeout and discount brand and non-brand name merchandise, including bed-and-bath goods, home décor, kitchenware, watches, jewelry, electronics and computers, apparel, and designer accessories.