OSK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.562|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-51.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||318.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.20%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Sky-High Cost of (Ending) the Afghan War Fool Dec 8
- Pentagon Announces $198 Million in Defense Contracts Wednesday Fool Dec 4
- 4 Lessons From Selling Fool Dec 3
- Hasbro EVP Sells 247K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Nov 19
- OSHKOSH CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 13
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: STK, AIF, TROX, OSK, UPS Nov 13
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: j2 Global, Rockwell Automation and Oshkosh Nov 12
- ISI Group Downgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 7
- It's Not Pretty as Avon Leads 10 Stocks To the Woodshed Nov 5
- Is Navistar Destined for Greatness? Fool Nov 3
OSK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oshkosh is up 78.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Navistar International up 90.49%, and PACCAR up 35.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OSK
Pro Report PDF for OSK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OSK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OSK
Did Oshkosh make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Oshkosh Corporation, formerly Oshkosh Truck, designs and builds specialty trucks and truck bodies and access equipmen. It is organized in four primary business groups: access equipment, defense, fire and emergency, and commercial. Based in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, the company employs 13,100 people around the world. Founded in 1917, Oshkosh Corporation has manufacturing operations in 8 U.S. states and in Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, France, The Netherlands and Romania and through investments in joint ventures in Mexico and Brazil.