OSIS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.147|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||44.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/10: (BBRY) (FTNT) (LULU) (FU) (OSIS) Street Insider Dec 10
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Sell-Off Overdone; Risk of Debarment is Low - Benchmark Street Insider Dec 10
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Rebounds Following Drop on TSA Order Flub Street Insider Dec 10
- Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock: OSI Systems (OSIS) The Street Dec 10
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed Street Insider Dec 9
- Lawyers Already Up in Arms Over OSI Systems (OSIS) Drop Street Insider Dec 9
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Now Down ~$350M on $60M Rapiscan Order Flub Street Insider Dec 9
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/09: (MU) (PRAN) (GILD) High; (OSIS) (EW) (EZPW) Low Street Insider Dec 9
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower Street Insider Dec 9
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Plummets Following TSA Order Cancellation Update Street Insider Dec 9
OSIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OSI Systems is down 18.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Advanced Energy Inds up 66.82%, and Allied Motion up 94.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OSIS
Pro Report PDF for OSIS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OSIS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OSIS
Did OSI Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
OSI Systems, Inc. is a worldwide company based in California that develops and markets security and inspection systems such as airport security X-ray machines and metal detectors, medical monitoring and anesthesia systems, and optoelectronic devices. As of June 2010, the company employs approximately 3,180 personnel globally and includes subsidiary companies Spacelabs Healthcare, Rapiscan Systems and OSI Optoelectronics. It was founded by Deepak Chopra in May 1987 and is headquartered in Hawthorne, California.