ORI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.161|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||332.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- StanCorp Pinned at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Primerica Upped to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: FIF, FPF, ORI, WM, SLB The Street Nov 29
- Enstar Group Closes Atrium Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Old Republic International Corp. (ORI) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield Street Insider Nov 26
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: ETR, IEP, WGL, VVC, ORI Nov 21
- Prudential Held at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- MBIA's Q3 Earnings Grows Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- Kemper Corporation Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- Income Investing: 3 Undervalued Dividend Champtions Nov 1
ORI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Old Republic is up 64.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Kemper up 32.11%, and Assurant up 88.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ORI
Pro Report PDF for ORI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ORI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ORI
Did Old Republic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Old Republic International Corp. is a holding company engaged in the single business of insurance underwriting. It conducts its operations through a number of regulated insurance company subsidiaries. The company operates its business through three segments: General Insurance, Mortgage Guaranty and Title Insurance Groups. Old Republic publishes an Annual Review that is widely distributed to agents, brokers, customers, employees, and others interested in the Company's business objectives and product offerings. It was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.