ORI Key Stats
- 3 Big Dividends You May Have Missed Fool Jun 17
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: VZ, PEG, ORI Jun 14
- Workers' Compensation Sees Double-Digit Rate Increases and Stabilized Cost Trend... Jun 11
- Calling for a Substitution Jun 11
- Why Old Republic International is a Top 25 SAFE Dividend Stock (ORI) Jun 10
- Assured Guaranty to Buy Back Shares Jun 3
- Assured Guaranty to Buy Back Shares - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 3
- Old Republic International Corporation Appoints Smiddy As Chief Operating Office... Jun 3
- Old Republic International Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 5.20... May 31
- Hilltop Reaffirmed at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks May 30
ORI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Old Republic International is up 34.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Assured Guaranty up 91.80%, and Kemper up 13.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ORI
Pro Report PDF for ORI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ORI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ORI
Did Old Republic International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Old Republic International Corp. is a holding company engaged in the single business of insurance underwriting. It conducts its operations through a number of regulated insurance company subsidiaries. The company operates its business through three segments: General Insurance, Mortgage Guaranty and Title Insurance Groups. Old Republic publishes an Annual Review that is widely distributed to agents, brokers, customers, employees, and others interested in the Company's business objectives and product offerings. It was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.