ORCL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.320|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.63%|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.08B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.38%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- H-P Unveils Advanced Storage Solutions - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Why Adobe Systems Should Finally Stand Up to Oracle and Salesforce Fool Dec 9
- Dear Oracle, Google's Innocent! Fool Dec 9
- One Put, One Call Option To Know About for Oracle Dec 9
- Weekly Insider Sells Highlight: ORCL, JAH, FB, NUS, AXP Dec 9
- Axway Appoints IBM, Oracle and SAP Executives to Build on Strong Global Momentum noodls Dec 9
- Google's Android In Trouble As Judges Mull Oracle's Java API Copyright Dec 7
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Why Warren Buffett Is Not The World's Greatest Value Investor Forbes Dec 6
- 3 Obamacare Questions That Have Yet to Be Answered Fool Dec 6
ORCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oracle is up 10.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Microsoft up 48.45%, and Apple up 9.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ORCL
Pro Report PDF for ORCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ORCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ORCL
Did Oracle make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing hardware systems and enterprise software products, particularly database management systems. Headquartered in 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 108,000 people worldwide as of 31 May 2011 , it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM. The company was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Redwood City, California.