ORCL Key Stats
- Value Investor Seth Klarman's Shakeups Fool 9:20 AM
- [$$] Overheard The Wall Street Journal 12:08 AM
- Oracle Financial to raise up to $181 mln through share sale May 21
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade May 21
- [video] Opinion: Best of the Mail MarketWatch May 21
- [$$] Vital Signs May 21
- Why OpenText Is Poised to Outperform Fool May 21
- Bridgewater Associates' trades for Q2 May 21
- Marketo Jumps 67% in IPO Debut-Time To Sell? Investopedia May 21
- It's Not Just China: Indian Hacker Group Spied On Targets In Pakistan, U.S. And ... May 21
ORCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Oracle Corporation is up 32.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Microsoft Corporation up 20.09%, and Apple down 19.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ORCL
Pro Report PDF for ORCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ORCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ORCL
Did Oracle Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing hardware systems and enterprise software products, particularly database management systems. Headquartered in 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 108,000 people worldwide as of 31 May 2011 , it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM. The company was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Redwood City, California.