ORB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.093|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.21%|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How Elon Musk's Space X Made History and Is Changing Space Travel Fool Dec 8
- Orbital: Sky Is The Limit Dec 6
- How many satellite launches does it take to get to Mars? The Verge Dec 6
- ATK Aids SES-8 Satellite Launch Dec 5
- ATK Aids SES-8 Satellite Launch - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Orbital-Built SES-8 Communications Satellite Successfully Launched Business Wire Dec 4
- SpaceX Falcon 9 Successfully Launches SES-8 Commercial Satellite Dec 3
- Lightning Round: Splunk, Orbital Science & More CNBC Nov 25
- Orbital Successfully Launches Minotaur I Rocket Supporting ORS-3 Mission for the U.S. Air Force Business Wire Nov 19
- NASA puts out call for commercial space taxis Nov 19
ORB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Orbital Sciences is up 75.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.97%, Astronics up 227.9%, and Alliant Techsystems up 97.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ORB
Pro Report PDF for ORB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ORB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ORB
Did Orbital Sciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Orbital Sciences Corporation is an American company which specializes in the manufacturing and launch of satellites for commercial, military and civil government customers, including the U.S. Department of Defense, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and other U.S. government agencies. Its primary products are satellites and launch vehicles, including low-orbit, geosynchronous and planetary spacecraft for communications, remote sensing, scientific and defense missions, ground- and air-launched rockets that deliver satellites into orbit, and missile defense systems that are used as interceptor and target vehicles. The company's products and services are grouped into three reportable business segments: launch vehicles, satellites and space systems and advanced space programs. Its Launch Systems Group is heavily involved with missile defense launch systems. Orbital formerly owned ORBIMAGE and the Magellan line of GPS receivers, though they are now divested . Orbital's NYSE ticker symbol is ORB. It has its headquarters in the Dulles area of unincorporated Loudoun County, Virginia, United States. The company was founded in 1982.