ORAN Key Stats
- 10 Sustainable Dividends Currently Yielding More Than 5% Fool 2:10 PM
- Foreign Dividend Stocks: Easy Diversification and Big Bucks, Too Fool Dec 9
- Verizon's Acquisition Of EdgeCast Isn't Good For Akamai, Here's Why Seeking Alpha Dec 9
- Why AT&T Still Has Potential Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure Portfolio Fool Dec 5
- Vodafone to Invest $3B in India - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Belgacom Sends Strong Value Signal With Plump Dividend Dec 4
- Orange Business Services Repeats in Best Global Operator and Best Cloud Service Categories at World Communication Awards 2013 Business Wire Dec 4
- RSI Alert: ORAN Now Oversold Forbes Dec 3
- VOD Enhancing Network with NetComm - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
ORAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ORANGE is up 13.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Vodafone Group up 51.88%, and Telefonica up 22.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ORAN
Pro Report PDF for ORAN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ORAN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ORAN
Did ORANGE make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ORANGE operates as a telecommunications operator. It offers fixed and mobile communications, data transmission, the Internet and multimedia, mobile telephone services and network services among others.