ORAN Key Stats
- Orange Mulling Asset Divestment Yahoo 03/11 17:30 ET
- Orange Mulling Asset Divestment - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/11 13:30 ET
- Vodafone Offers Euro 7B for ONO - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/11 12:50 ET
- Stock Upgrades: Go Bananas for Apple and Bank of New York Mellon Yahoo 03/11 09:22 ET
- French Industry Minister: Consolidation in Mobile Market Won't Lead to Price Increase Dow Jones 03/11 04:57 ET
- Telecom giant pulls ads from Uganda anti-gay paper AP 03/10 12:17 ET
- Orange Juiced by International Growth Morningstar 03/10 07:00 ET
- Will Orange be the new green? optionMONSTER 03/10 05:16 ET
- French Government Hopes SFR Deal To Cut Market Players to Three-Report Dow Jones 03/09 11:33 ET
- Bouygues Telecom Agrees to Sell Mobile Network to Free -- Report Dow Jones 03/09 06:32 ET
ORAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ORANGE is up 46.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Vodafone Group up 30.18%, and Telefonica up 11.46%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ORAN
Pro Report PDF for ORAN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ORAN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ORAN
Did ORANGE make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Headquarters Country: France
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: France
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
ORANGE operates as a telecommunications operator. It offers fixed and mobile communications, data transmission, the Internet and multimedia, mobile telephone services and network services among others.