ORA Key Stats
- 2 Clean Energy Buys, 1 Sell Fool Jun 14
- Alternative Energy Stock Outlook - June 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Jun 7
- Alternative Energy Stock Outlook - June 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Jun 7
- U.S. Government Green-Lights More Renewable Projects Fool Jun 6
- ORMAT TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements ... Jun 3
- Ormat Sells $7.5 Million Stake in Nicaraguan Geothermal Project Jun 3
- InPlay: Ormat Tech announces its subsidiary has sold its stake in the Momotombo ... Jun 3
- Ormat Technologies accelerates the handover of the Momotombo power plant Jun 3
- Ormat Accelerates the Handover of the Momotombo Power Plant PR Newswire Jun 3
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 31
ORA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ormat Technologies is up 9.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, U.S. Geothermal up 4.14%, and NRG Energy up 81.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ORA
Pro Report PDF for ORA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ORA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ORA
Did Ormat Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ormat Technologies, Inc. is a world leader in the geothermal power plant sector. As a geothermal company it has over four decades of experience in the development of state-of-the-art, environmentally sound power solutions, primarily in geothermal and recovered energy generation. In addition to designing, developing, building, owning and operating geothermal energy and recovered energy-based power plants in the United States and other countries, Ormat also designs, manufactures and sells power units and other power generating equipment for geothermal power plants and recovered energy-based electricity generation. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Reno, Nevada. Ormat Technologies, Inc. is a subsidiary of Ormat Industries Ltd.