ORA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.105|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||189.5%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-186.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ormat (ORA) Completes Deal to Acquire Honduras Geothermal Project Street Insider Dec 2
- Old Reliable: Consider Warming up to Geothermal Energy Fool Nov 18
- Ardour Capital Upgrades Ormat Technologies (ORA) to Accumulate Street Insider Nov 6
- Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Nov 5
- Trading Radar for 11/05: Tesla (TSLA), Michael Kors (KORS), Mosaic (MOS), Fossil (FOSL), Open Table (OPEN) Report Street Insider Nov 4
- Covanta Beats Earnings Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
- Ormat Technologies, Inc. to Host Conference Call Announcing Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Results GlobeNewswire Oct 21
- Ormat Technologies signs development agreement in Indonesia Oct 8
- First U.S.-Indonesia Geothermal Project to be Developed Following President Obama's Asia Pacific Comprehensive Energy Partnership Announced in Indonesia GlobeNewswire Oct 8
- At #9, This Company's Profits Are Heated By Mother Earth Fool Oct 2
ORA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ormat Technologies is up 39.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.94%, Calpine up 12.75%, and TransAlta down 5.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ORA
Pro Report PDF for ORA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ORA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ORA
Did Ormat Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ormat Technologies, Inc. is a world leader in the geothermal power plant sector. As a geothermal company it has over four decades of experience in the development of state-of-the-art, environmentally sound power solutions, primarily in geothermal and recovered energy generation. In addition to designing, developing, building, owning and operating geothermal energy and recovered energy-based power plants in the United States and other countries, Ormat also designs, manufactures and sells power units and other power generating equipment for geothermal power plants and recovered energy-based electricity generation. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Reno, Nevada. Ormat Technologies, Inc. is a subsidiary of Ormat Industries Ltd.