OPXA Key Stats
- Opexa Therapeutics Selected as a “Top 10 Advanced Therapy Projects to Watch” noodls Nov 12
- OPEXA THERAPEUTICS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Submission of Matters to a Vo Nov 12
- Opexa CEO Invited to Join Personalized Medicine Panel at New York CEO Conference noodls Nov 8
- Opexa Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update noodls Nov 7
- OPEXA THERAPEUTICS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Nov 7
- OPEXA THERAPEUTICS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- 3 Health Care Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher Nov 6
- Opexa Therapeutics Supports National Multiple Sclerosis Society as a Corporate Sponsor of Walk MS Business Wire Oct 23
- Opexa Therapeutics Immune Monitoring Program Featured in Neurology Reviews Business Wire Oct 21
- The RedChip Money Report TV Show Now Airing Weekly on Bloomberg Europe: 139 Million Homes GlobeNewswire Oct 17
OPXA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Opexa Therapeutics is up 20.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Cell Therapeutics up 43.38%, and Regulus Therapeutics up 33.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OPXA
Pro Strategies Featuring OPXA
Did Opexa Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Opexa Therapeutics, Inc., is engaged in developing personalized cellular therapies with the potential to treat major illnesses, including multiple sclerosis (MS). These therapies are based on our proprietary T-cell technology.