OPTT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-53.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.360|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-813.6%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Names Mark A. Featherstone as CFO Street Insider 7:07 AM
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Posts Q2 Loss of 31c/Share Street Insider 7:06 AM
- Ocean Power Technologies to Announce Fiscal Second Quarter Results and Host Conference Call on December 13, 2013 noodls Dec 3
- Ocean Power Technologies Awarded $2.6 Million Contract by Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding for Development and Supply of Japan Utility PowerBuoy(R) System noodls Oct 31
- InPlay: Ocean Power Tech awarded $2.6 mln contract by Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding for development and supply of Japan Utility PowerBuoy system Oct 31
- Mitsui to Work With OPT to Bring Wave Power to Market Oct 24
- OCEAN POWER TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements a Oct 24
- Ocean Power, Mitsui Engineering announce agreement to commercialize PowerBuoys Oct 24
- Ocean Power Technologies and Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Announce Agreement to Commercialize PowerBuoys(R) GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- Ocean Power Technologies Announces Election of New Director GlobeNewswire Oct 23
OPTT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ocean Power Technologies is down 17.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Hydrogenics up 134.6%, and Global Power Equipment up 17.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OPTT
Pro Strategies Featuring OPTT
Did Ocean Power Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ocean Power Technologies develops and are seeking to commercialize proprietary systems that generate electricity by harnessing the renewable energy of ocean waves.