OPTT Key Stats
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Initiates Ocean Power Technologies with Strong Buy on... May 9
- Benzinga's Top Initiations Benzinga May 9
- Ascendiant Capital Starts Ocean Power (OPTT) at Strong Buy Street Insider May 9
- Coverage initiated on Ocean Power Tech by Ascendiant Capital Markets May 8
- Bill would force firms to remove wave-energy buoys Apr 30
- Oregon wave energy project may be delayed Mar 27
- OCEAN POWER TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Mar 15
- Ocean Power Technologies Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tr... Mar 14
- Ocean Power Technologies Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Mar 14
- OCEAN POWER TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Fin... Mar 14
OPTT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ocean Power Technologies is down 16.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Active Power up 23.63%, and Sun Hydraulics up 43.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OPTT
Pro Report PDF for OPTT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OPTT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OPTT
Did Ocean Power Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ocean Power Technologies is a US owned renewable energy company, providing power generation devices, services and related equipment for the extraction of energy from ocean waves. The company's PowerBuoy technology is scalable to hundreds of megawatts and the generated energy from Wave Power is supplied to the grid via submarine cables. Projects are now underway around the world.